Sunday, October 01, 2006

NANOWRIMO - 50,000 Words in November

It's that time of year again. Time to sign up for National Novel Writing Month, 50,000 words in 30 days. This takes place in November. Not a single word can be written before 12:00 a.m. November 1. Outlines can be done, notes can be created, but not a single word within the body of the novel. Works out to be about 1667 words per day. And, guess what? That also means on Thanksgiving.

If you are interested, the website is www.nanowrimo.org. I will be cross-posting this to my writing blog and keeping track of my progress there as well. Also, if you go to the website, you can pull up the authors that are registered and follow their progress through their profiles. If you do decide to give it a try, let me know. I'd be happy to follow your progress as well and maybe we can exchange a little moral support in this very stressful 30 day period.

No comments: