Friday, July 14, 2006

Only My Daughter



She went outside to play at school and fell because a boy pushed her down. She smacked her mouth on the ground. When she came home, Dad and I made her wash her mouth, because it looked like dirt. Upon further inspection, we found it was a bruise and she had lots of little burst blood vessels on her top lip and inside her mouth. She says the boy did it because he's a "big, fat, stupid, ugly dork."



Then, when we were in San Francisco, she was wrestling with her brother on the bed and fell and smacked her eye on the nightstand. The next day, she had a beautiful black and blue mark on her cheek and her eye hurt.

Only my daughter could hurt herself in these ways. And now she's mad at me because I'm posting these pictures.

2 comments:

Lela said...

I'm with her. Boys are big, ugly, stupid dorks.

You could make it up to her by posting a picture of her beautiful and unbruised. :)

talc said...

I'm going to post her first attempt at eating an oyster next. hehe