Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Birthday Wish

I would also like to add to Lela's post about her birthday wish. If possible, please go to Lela's blog, click on her birthday wish and make a small donation to Caedyn's marathon.

Our birthday is a shared day, next Tuesday, the 11th. I was hoping to spend the rest of next week with Terry in California and actually use any money from my birthday for a day alone at Disneyland. That may not happen. I will know better by Friday.

And, in reviewing astrology and such, I have been advised that until the 19th, I should be lucky in achieving my dreams regarding a new career. I am hopeful and would love to get everything done in time so I can actually do some of my own work to make this good luck come true. Wish me luck if you can.

1 comment:

Lela said...

I can't even begin to describe what a blessing your friendship is to my life. Thank you.