Sunday, November 26, 2006

Freedom of Speech Rules!

Date - Nov. 25, 2006
Place - MGM Grand Arena
The Event - Dixie Chicks, Accidents and Accusations Tour

An absolutely wonderful concert. Sound was good. The girls sounded great. The opening act was entertaining. All in all, well worth the money spent.

The bad of the whole thing? I had a somewhat large woman sitting on my left hip the entire night. She even acted offended when, after standing up when the DCX walked out on stage, I sat down. Like, how dare I want to sit in the seat I paid $100+ for. She was also nice enough to share the peanut shells with me from the peanuts she was eating. I think I have enough shell pieces in my shoe to make at least three complete peanuts.

The good? Again, an excellent concert. Loved spending the time with Terry away from the kids. Dinner with him was delicious. We talked about the new book and he helped me come up with an idea of how to get Shayanna to talk to me. She's a stubborn elf, but I think I've found the way to get to her.

Wonderful night. So glad we did it.

No comments: