Thursday, August 17, 2006

Happiness

In an email from my father, before he went on vacation:

From Happiness Site

What if you could be happy?
When I realized that I was happy, I felt happy and in that moment I knew that I was happy. I wondered what could come along that was more important than the way I felt now. So I watched everything to see what I would give up my happiness for! In the last 15 ½ years, I have found nothing that is more important than being happy.

What I have learned, is that being happy is the smartest way of dealing with any problem. Unhappiness only exposes you to what you don't like. When you start with one problem and you add unhappiness you have now created a second problem to deal with. I have found that being happy enables me to make the best choices, to find the best solutions, and to use my highest mental faculties to create the best outcome for myself and others.

Happiness is an inner state of well being. A state that enables you to profit from your highest thoughts, intelligence, wisdom, awareness, common sense, emotions, health, and spiritual values.

Happiness is one of the most important things in your life.
Don't give away your power by being unhappy! Practice "Premeditated Happiness," because happiness is an issue of power. We give our power to others for many reasons. We mistakenly think that doing this will make us happy. The truth is that we have given others power over ourselves. We can now consciously reclaim our power and experience happiness. Happiness does wonders for your soul. Now is the time to learn to use happiness for dealing with challenges and difficult people so you can empower your life.


Quote: "Even if you are on the right track, you are going to get run over if you just sit there." Will Rogers

No comments: